My bunny Cookie is 1-year-old now and that`s why I decided to dedicte this post to him. It`s crazy how fast time flies, already 1-year-old. I still remember like it was yesterday when I got him and he was so little, only 2-months-old bunny girl as they told me in the pet store, who turned out to be a boy instead :)
Anyway, Happy B-Day to bunny Cookie and here are 6 reasons why cookie is awesome, also why to love rabbits and why they make awesome pets.
1. They are cute and so cuddly. Just look at this cute face, those ears and this nose. How can anyone be this cute? And they are perfect for cuddling, because they are so fluffy and soft.
2. They are social and playful. My baby boy hates being in his cage and he is actually only there when I`m not at home or he has been a bad boy. He loves being around people, for excample sitting on the couch and being petted. Also he likes hanging out and play with my other animals, cat and dog. I`m so glad and thankful that they get along so well.
3. Every bunny I know always looks adorable when they are eating. And mine likes to eat a lot, and it`s so cute when he does it. I mean, just look at those chubby cheeks! Aren`t they cute?! :)
4. He is a really good jumper, and it`s so fun to watch him play or jump and run around. It`s just so funny when he gets crazy and starts playing.
5. He is using a litter box. Thank God for that! When he was only about 2-4 months old we struggeled a lot, because he didn`t know for what the litter box was standing there, and he peed all over my apartment. As we moved to another apartment we sterelized him and everything is ok now. He only pees in his litter box or cage. I`m so happy he is smart enough to use a litter box.
6. I can take him almost eveywhere. Yes I can, in summertime we like to spend a lot of time outside. We have even been to the beach, where he likes to run around in the sand, also we have taken a 45-minute bus rides to my moms house and then back home. As well, being to the supermarket, where he is just sitting on my lap or in my purse etc... I`m sure we will take a lot more adventures with him in the future.
Do you like rabbits? Would you like to get yourself one?