Why I love Thailand
Well yea, I miss Thailand... a lot. I could come up with many reasons why I love this country after spending 14 days there. I decided to share with you the 8 reasons why I love Thailand and I`m sure You will too!
1. The value - One of the things why I love Thailand is because it`s cheap! Everything is so affordable from clothes to food to massages. Definitely a happy place for a cheap person like me.
2. The shopping - Because of the prices and conversion rate, Thailand is perfect for shopaholics. There are many night markets that will pull you in. They have everything you could think of - bags, shoes, clothes, silk scarves, ties, artwork etc.
3. The food - Yes, Thai food is THE BEST! The taste, how it looks, smell, different spices, damn how much I miss it, made me so hungry at the moment. But yea, the local cuisine there is the best, if you leave Thailand without tasting the local food, then you will miss out a lot.
4. The History & Architecture - There are Buddhs and temples everywhere, so if You are a history buff, a religion buff, or an architecture buff then Thailand is a perfect place for you.
5. The Nature - The landscape there is amazing with many rivers, mountains, beaches, small islands etc.
6. The weather - I love the sun a lot. I think after living most of my life in Estonian climate, I gravitate to the sun. I love the fact that it`s always hot and humid in Thailand an I can always wear my shorts and T-shirts there.
7. The local people - Thais are really nice. They are always happy, always smiling, extremely polite and helpful. I feel safe in Thailand. Thais rarely steal or cause any problems.
8. The international environment - It`s a country where you can get as local or foreign as you like. The country is very cosmopolitan and international. Thailand is a melting pot of people, and you will find people around the world there.