Domino + Milka + Oreo Cheececake
Ever since I posted a picture of this cake to my social media, I have had a lot of requests for this recipe. I didn`t just want to make a typical Oreo cheesecake, so I decided to add there some Domino coocies and Milka chocolate. Cheesecace recipes are my absolute favourite, no matter how much I of it I eat.
I prefer no-bake cheesecakes much more than baked ones, because they are creamier and easier to make.
- 2 packs of Domino cookies
- 125g of Coconut Oil
- 700g of Cream Cheese
- 200g of Whipped Cream
- 170g of Sugar
- 8-10 of Oreo Cookies
- 4-6 of Domino Cookies
- 100g of Milka Chocolate
- Oreo Cookies (crushed)
- Milka Chocolate (whole / crushed)
- Domino Cookies (whole / crushed)
1. To make the base, blitz the Domino Cookies in a food processor until they are fine and crumb.
2. Mix the crushed cookies with the melted Coconut Oil and press the mix down into the bottom of tin.
3. To make the filling using an electric mixer, cream together Whipped Cream, Cream Cheese and Sugar
4. Fold through the filling with crushed Domino and Oreo Cookies and Milka Chocolate.
5. Create a pattern on top of the cake and set the cheesecake into the fridge and then enjoy it! :)