Finland 2017 Vlog

Well, I have been away for over a month again, but so much happend at this time. I went to Greece, met some awesome people, spent time with great friends and family. I couldn`t ask for more at this time of my life. I was broken for some months ago, but now, everything makes perfect sense. All, I can say is whenever life pushes you to the edge of difficulty, trust the process, because everything happens at the exact moment it`s supposed to, and one day everything will make perfect sense.
Anyways, before I went to Greece, I also visited Finland, because there were no flights from Tallinn, so I had to go to Finland. So here is a little vlog of my day in Helsinki.


Don`t forget to watch it in 720p or 1080p.
 If You like the Vlog and want to see more, then please subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE! (click) 

Comments