Insta + Life Update

I have been away from blogging for so long and I`m sorry. There were some big changes in my life and I`m still recovering, maybe some day I will be able to talk about it, maybe not, I can`t say it right now. All I can say is that I`m so grateful to have my family and friends around me. I don`t know what I would do without them. Because of their constant support and love, I`m back on track again and want to achive all my goals and dreams. Oh, and I have some big, BIG plans for summer. I can`t wait, I`m gonna live in one of my favourite countries for 2 months. How crazy is that?! I think I should write a post about my Summer plans too.
Well, yea. I was away from my blog, but not from Instagram, so here is a short summary of my life what I did over the past month.

Follow me on Istagram HERE! (click)


1. Birthday chocolate and flowers / 3. Breakfast / 4. Throwback to Vilnius / 5. SPA getaway with someone special / 6. Jacuzzi is always a grat idea / 7. Before work / 8. My best teddy bear

Comments