Travelling 2016

2016 was crazy, I had been on 6 trips. Wow, and I`m not going to stop there, because travelling and exploring new places is what I love  the most. I hope that in 2017, I can travel as much as last year or even more.  Well, we have already booked a flight to Israel and we are going there in 10 days. How cool is that! 
Anyway, let`s get back to last year.

1. Riga, Latvia
We went there in January for 3 days. It was my first time in Riga, when I was able to see the city and do sightseeing. I loved the Old Town and the little shops and cafes there. Also there were many great shopping cenres in downtown.



2. Helsinki, Finland
If You have been reading this blog for a long time, then You should know that I loooove Helsinki and I`m trying to visit it every year. We went there in July and it was so cozy there this time of the year. I love the little parks in the city and the great athmosphere. This is definitely one of those cities I would love to live in. 



3. Crete, Greece
This was the best trip this year. Damn, Greece definitely is a paradise. We went there also in July and I can`t even describe how beautiful Crete is. The nature is so beautiful, peaople are so nice and the weather was great. What else do you want from a Summer holiday. We were there only for a week, and it was so hard for me to come back home from Crete. Maybe this year, we can go back to Greece and explore some other islands as well. 






4. Vilnius, Lithuania
We went there in August only for one day and I was surprised how beautiful this city is. It was a cultural trip, where we did a lot of sightseing. We went to an Old Town, Gediminas Tower, Three Crosses etc. It was definitely a day well spent.



5. Odessa, Ukraine
A 5-day trip to Odessa in August was definitely a nice one. The weather was so nice, the food was amazing and we were able to do a lot of shopping there. Also, I couldn`t believe how beautiful the architure there was. I felt like I was in France or Italy. So yea, if you want to enjoy the great weather, food and architecure, you don`t have to go to well known cities, You can as well go to Ukraine and save a lot of money. 




6. Stockholm, Sweden
This was definitely a perfect ending to 2016. We went there at the end of the year and spent one day in Stockholm. I fell in love in that Scandinavian city. The Old Town was so beautiful with lots of narrow streets. Also, it`s a perfect place for shopping, there are so many great shops and malls in city cente. Definitely planning to go back there soon. 




Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

  1. Beautiful places and photos:)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures. I love it.
    I'm following you, if you like, follow my blog too.
    Kisses
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! You've visited so many beautiful places! And your photos are lovely!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have travelled a lot this year, it`s true! Thanks for your comment, I`m glad you like the pictures! :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing pictures fo your trips, looks like you had soo much fun!

    Please visit my Blog!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! It was fefinitely fun! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, you travelled a lot and I see it was amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a great year of travelling for me! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, these photos of your travels are Awesome! Thank you for sharing such great vacation spots. Your look Amazing by the way. You have a lovely blog. I am following you.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! amaizng photos! I can't stop watching this !!!
    Have a nice day :)
    http://wear-owska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I``m glad You like the photos!

      Delete
  8. What a fabulous opportunity to be able to get to visit all of these places!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a nice opportunity, I`m so glad I was able to do it last year. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment