My 2016

Happy New Year everyone! 2016 went by so fast, it was definitely a good year for me. I was able to do almost everything I wanted. I planned to travel as much as I can and I was able to do it. I visited 6 countries in 2016 and I`m already planning my next trip. At the end of the month we are going to Israel with J, how cool is that? ;). Also, everything went well in college and work. I`m so happy that I chose the right thing to study and I actually enjoy it. I also did some great collaborations and met awesome people. It was definitely a great year for me and even though I have copmlained a lot  I understood that all my hard work and sleepless nights pay off in the end. :)
How was Your 2016, what are your plans for 2017? :)



















Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

  1. Bonitas fotos.
    Feliz año nuevo!
    Muak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! :)

    xoxo,

    http://cristiana-tavares.blogspot.pt/ - BLOG NOVO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment