Yellow Wall and New Hair

As you can see from these pictures, I dyed my hair dark again. Actually it`s dark purple, but I don`t know if you can see the purple shade from these pictures. Anyways, why do I changed my hair colour? Well, I don`t know, it was a spontanious decision when I just wanted something new and crazy. At least I don`t regret this decision. :)
What do You think of my new hair? How often do You change Your hair colour?

jacket - Vero Moda / dress - Bik Bok / scarf - Oriflame / boots - Seppälä




Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

  1. Your hair it's so cool !
    Giveway in my blog, check it.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this casual, everyday look babe! Have a great weekend!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the purple in it. Great color. I've never colored my own hair before lol.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? I follow you, hope to see you soon on my blog <3
    majalivinglife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love your pink scarf and your hair colour!
    I am very un-adventurous so I never change my hair colour (except it goes a bit lighter in Summer!)
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so cozy and cutee, I adore it so much
    XOXO FASHION'S OBSESSIONS BLOG | INSTAGRAM FOLLOW MY BLOG ON GOOGLE+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the color of your hair babe! You look stunning!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so chic in this monochrome look! Your hair looks gorgeous too.

    Best,
    Christina
    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful purple hair. You look fabulous with that look. Love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment