Crete Vlog part 3

The last vlog of our Crete trip. Damn, how I miss this place, can I just move there and forget all the drama that is here? Hah. Anyways, in this vlog you can see how we took a trip to Seitan Limania with a scooter. This place was so beautiful, so if you ever happen to be in Crete, I totally recommend you to rent a scooter or a car and go there. It was magical. The water was so clear nd blue and I did my first cliff jumping there. Yayy. Also, you can see how we just chilled by the pool and the beautiful beach of Georgioupolis. Oh, and lets not forget our 3 friends (dogs, that we fed), they were so cute and friendly. Damn, how much I want to go back there...




Dont forget to watch it in 720p
                                   If you like the vlog and want to see more videos of my trips,then please subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE!

Comments

Post a Comment