Gray

Soon.. Just 2 and a half weeks to go, then I`ll basically be free as a bird. Still gonna go to work, but no more school and practice, cause it`s going to be a summerbreak, just in 2 and half weeks. I can`t wait, I`m so excited, I wish those weeks to pass by as quickly as possible, but we`ll see.. 
So I had a free weekend and this  was soo good, I finally had time to relax and do the things that I love. We went to Tallinn and for some long walks in my hometown.
Well yea,  it`s crazy to work with no day offs for the whole month, but it`s done. And still need to wait for some weeks for my next dayoff. Why do I always get myself into so many responsopilities?.
Are you excited about Summer, what are your plans for Summer?? :)


cardigan - Lindex // scarf - Oriflame // bag - Fiorelli




Follow me on Bloglovin // Instagram // YouTube

Comments

  1. Amazing pictures, I really like your outfit, the bag is beautiful! I am quite excited for this summer, I haven't got many plans so far but I'm going to Croatia with my family. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much, dear!
      Ohh, Croatia sound amazing, I love travelling, I have planned some trips as well for this summer! :)

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, the bag is gorgeous! :)

    I'm following you, hope you will follow me back: jasminadimitri.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful outfit! You look so nice! I love your bag and shoes!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:"ON AIR"
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this to us! I absolutely love it.

    Style For Mankind
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag, so elegant and chic! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! Very entertaining.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM
    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome, awesome, awesome style!
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a beautiful look I love it. I'm gonna travel a lot this summer and I'm so excited for it! You have a wonderful blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I have some travel plans as well for Summer.
      Sure we can follow each other!

      Delete
  9. The photos are amazing...
    http://sinclairandserena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos are amazing...
    http://sinclairandserena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love so much your bag.
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment