Hair Care - Puhas Loodus

The line Puhas Loodus from Estonian company Orto has the best shampoos and conditioners ever. My dermatologist recommened their products to me last year and thats how I fell in love with them. Here are some of my favorites that are really easy to use. You just wash your hair and then apply conditioner on washed and towel-dried hair, leave it to work for a few minutes and then rinse off. Oh, and what is more, all these products do not contain silicones, parabens of allergy-causing fragrances


 Budock Conditioner  -  Amazing conditioner with a nice smell. It makes my hair really strong and smooth. The budock extract is also good for hair roots and prevents hair loss.

Conditioner with Shea Butter - This conditioner is really softening and gives my hair silky gloss. I like the fact that it`s made of  100% natural shea butter  and ofc does not contain silicones and parabens. 

Blackcurrant Shampoo - This shampoo is so gentle and nice. It makes my hair strong and shiny. Also the blackcurrant and coffe extracts protect hair againts free radicals. 


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

  1. They look amazing!

    Ana ♥http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ N/POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like such great products!

    Rachel xx

    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this before, sounds interesting!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know these products, but sounds good. have to try it!

    x Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look like heaven :)
    I am already following your blog :)
    Kisses!
    Sparkling Bronze

    ReplyDelete
  6. great review ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment