Foundation Talk

Foundation is something I use every day. And one thing is sure, it is really hard to find a perfect one. In this post I`m going to show you my two favorites from Maybelline that provide nice coverage and are  value for money. 


Maybelline Fit Me -  This particular one in shade 110 is perfect for me in wintertime when my skin is naturally  the lightest. I love it, because it`s ultra lightweight and provides a great coverage. One thing that I also like is that contains SPF of 18, which means I can as well use it in summer (in darker shade ofc). 


Maybelline Super Stay Better Skin -  Don`t ask me why I still haven`t bought this foundation as I have got like  5 or more testers already and I absolutely love them. This one in shade 21 was a little dark for me, but the texture is AMAZiNG. It matifies  and feels so good on the skin, also it provides full coverage for all day


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment