Instagram Update


 Aaaand here it is - the latest Update of my Instagram account. For more interesting stuff, make sure you follow me here - ccarinazz


The time we cycled 60 km`s - wish I was that active atm

Nice daytrip with my boys to Altja

Enjoying some great time by the lake with my puppy


Selfie before Jan`s birthday

Celebrating his birthday at the beach

Found a leafwoam from my garden, woah, they are soo beautiful

Selfie before the outfit shoot

Before my mom`s birthday

A nice walk at the park with my dear

Loooove the colorful Autumn leaves

Dyed my hair red


Comments

  1. wow, red hair! that's a bit change but you look cute both as a redhead and a blonde...great photos, adorable dog!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I`m a redhead now! Thanks for your nice comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment