My New Love - Coconut Oil

 Holy moly I`ve found a perfect skin moisturiser and hair mask to myself! Yes 2 in 1, and it is pure extra virgin coconut oil. My hair and skin absolutely love this and I can`t be more happier! :)
Firstly, my skin is so much smoother and softer. I also don`t have any cracks and pumps around my face anymore, what else should I want. Oh, and it`s not just my face that loves coconut oil! I also use this after sunbathing so that my skin would be nicely moisturised and soft. 
  And let`s not forget about my hair. My hair love coconut oil, I just apply the oil to my hair for an hour or two ( remember the longer you leave it on your hair the more effective it will be :D ) and  wash it off  with shampoo to remove the oil. After this my hair is so much softer and look healthier. 
  

Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube


Comments

  1. great products! kiss

    www.mammaaltop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. coconut oil is the best! I use it on my hands, feet, and broccoli ;)

    I'd love it if you'd come check out my blog as well:) http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab that the one product does both! It's always a bonus when you can cut down on the things in your cupboard (there is NEVER enough space)

    Megan <a href="www.ohheyblog.com”>Oh Hey! blog</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post, can't wait to read the next one!!
    Thanks a bunch for your support on my blog:
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut oil is fantastic for everything

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this!!! I want to find something similar in the nearest stores here.

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you this it`s amazing!

      Delete
  8. Coconut oil is the best, I swear by it!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also use coconut oil, it's so perfect!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment