Gimme That Lace

Look at these two dresses, aren`t they perfect? Just something that I need in my life now. 



 I`ve been looking for a perfect dress like crazy lately, because in June it`s already my graduation. I don`t want anything special. Just a simple white lace skater dress. Is it too much to ask? Because I just can`t find it anywhere. Only in online shops, but I don`t know if I`m brave enough to buy it there.
 Well, if I find my perfect dress someday, soon, I don`t want to style it with heels like most of the girls, because I think I should feel comfortable that day and not to think about that how much my legs hurt. So a pair of cute white ballerinas should help me. 


Comments

  1. The second dress it's gorgeous !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!!!! dress it's gorgeous !
    http://toptrends-fashion.blogspot.com
    [[Related My Another Popular Meditation Blog]]
    http://meditationuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with white lace dresses! Beautiful picks!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white lace :)

    Hello dear, I’m an italian blogger and what do you think to follow each other here and on the other social networks? Thank you so much! Let me know when you follow me and I’ll follow back.
    Giada, blogger of Being Over the Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you on GFC, follow back? :)

      Delete
  5. I'm loving white lace dresses! I'll have to pick one soon!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea, they are my favorites as well! :) Hope I can find myself one soon!

      Delete
  6. I think that is problem to find common clothes everytime! xd These dress are really very nice ! :O Good luck ♥
    http://lucastira.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not so sure about this lace thing anymore, seems like veryone wears it like a casual dailywear and I feel like lace lost it charm of mistery and glamour. But with right piece, that stands out from the others, you certanly can't miss. I like the right one without the sleeves, while the patteren is bigger then ususal, it seems more unique and chick.
    I like the accessories you choose. We almost forgot how pretty and classy flats can absolutely be, compered to leg breaking heels :)

    *d'stars*
    d'stars

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I feel you with the lace, but it is so hard to find good lace these days :(
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment