Like a Riot

 Today I visited my bf in  Tallinn and we just hung around the city. As the weather was so windy and rainy we couldn`t take much pictures. But still.. we got some shots.... Aah I can`t wait for summer. The sun, swimming, beach, sand and all that. This is all i need right now!

 Täna käisin siis Tallinnas Janil külas ja ega me midagi erilist ei teinudki. Kuna tänane ilm oli nii tuuline ja vihmane, siis me eriti mingeid pilte ka teha ei saanud... Aga mõned ikka! Oeh kuidas tahaks juba suve - päikest, ujumist, randa ja seda kõike.







coat, bag - New Yorker / scarf - Seppälä / jeans - Lindex / shoes - Puma

Comments

  1. Love the photos :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I`m glad you like them, cutie! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the bag! Let's follow each other on GFC and G+? Or also on other social network if you want!

    http://letrendycharm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool photos, you look lovely, and the sneakers are awesome! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment