5 Black Must-Haves

bra - Hanky Panky (HERE) / jacket - Viparo (HERE) / dress - Miss Selfridge ( HERE) / jeans - Top Shop (HERE) / shoes - Burberry (HERE)


 As you can see in my outfit photos black is definitely my favorite color. It`s so chick, classy and suits absolutely with everything. Here are some  items that I  would really love to wear. Black lace bralette, leather jacket, mini dress, ripped jeans and high heels are almost everything I need for happiness. :)

 Nagu te ka mu outfiti piltidest näete, siis saab järeldada, et must on lihtalt  minu värv. Selles on midagi erilist, ja olgem ausad, see sobib ka kõigega. Tõin välja viis asja, mis kindlasti peavad olema mu riidekapis. Pitsist rinnahoidja, nahkjakk, katkised teksad, mini kleit ja kõrged kontsad on pea kõik mida ma õnneks vajan. :)


Comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it`s so nice to have you in my blog!

      Delete
  2. Completely agree, the majority of my wardrobe is black and it's brilliant! Lovely pieces, especially the jeans!

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, there is nothing better than black clothes. These ripped jeans are my favorite too!

      Delete

Post a Comment