Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Oriflame Tender Care Blackcurrant Protecting Balm

This is the best lip balm Ever. It has a smooth and light texture and gave me instant soft lips.The balm spreads easily and has a buttery feel to it. Also, it has a lovely smell of a blackcurrant, which reminds me of Summer. The packaging is so cute and small.  The  product comes in tiny little purple tub with gold detailing. Definitely a must have in my beauty bag





Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

23 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that this Oriflame protection balm is great! I never heard of it, but as I have dry lips, I would love to try it! Thank you for sharing this tip with us! And I wish you a lovely day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the nice comment! This balm is amazing, you should definitely try it! :)

      Delete
  3. At me such balzamchikov was much, the truth now cosmetics Oriflame I do not use)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Please let me know on my blog and I will follow back as soon as possible!
    http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product seems that have benefits for the skin! Great post!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: TOUS MEDALLIONS | MIX & MATCH + EMBROIDERED JACKET

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this product. :)

    Visit my blog. :)

    http://littledreamer30.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound really lovely! Xx I'm happy you like it! x You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a lovely product, I love the colour.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. This product sounds interesting!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete