Followers

Monday, January 16, 2017

StyleWe Wishlist

StyleWe is a really great online shop, where You can find almost everything to fulfill Your wardrobe. I have ordered there before and I can say that You don`t have to worry about the quality of the clothes. The dress I got in September, was super fabulous. You can see it HERE (click)! 
You can chech out their shop HERE (click)!
I fell in love with their all white party dresses, that You can see HERE (click). They are all super pretty The reason I`m looking for some Summer clothes already, is that I`m going on a vacation really soon and found the perfect items to get myself there. Also, Summer is just around the corner, so why not to start shopping for some cute clothes.  Here are some items, I like the most.


Cream Surplice Neck Pockets Short Sleeve Tafetta Midi Dress



Ivory Floral Embroidered Elegant V Neck Midi Dress


White Swing Elegant Floral-print Sweatheart Midi Dress


As I said before, Summer is just around corner, I also found that StyleWe has a great bikini sale on their site, which You can see HERE (click).

Follow me via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

17 comments:

  1. These dresses are all beautiful! I have a dress from Stylewe too, and I absolutely adore it! :)

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Stylewe really has a nice dresses!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dresses Dear:)
    HAve a good day!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dresses :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection!
    xoxo
    https://direitoporlinhastortas-id.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thanks for sharing dear :D
    Great blog! I'm following you on your blog , follow back?
    bloggerchepassione.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist dear! :)

    lifella2.blogspot.com i'm following you, please follow back♥

    ReplyDelete