Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

New Cuties by Rosegal

Say hello to my new cute earrings from Rosegal. I first heard of Rosegal about a month ago and I totally fell in love with their site, they have a wide variety of  clothes, shoes, beauty items etc. for every taste. As I was so into their site, I purchased myself these earrings, pair of jeans and a cap ( I promise you`ll see the outfit post of the items soon ).  The items were delivered to me very fast and as I opened my package they looked exactly the same as they were on the pictures. 
Oh, and what is more, Rosegal offeres  free shipping worldwide, I mean how great is that, you don`t even have to pay for delivery. Perfect! So yea, if you want to shop for nice clothes, check out Rosegals website HERE (click)

My earrings HERE (click)


Follow me via Bloglovin  / Instagram / YouTube

11 comments:

  1. Predivne su!

    https://dzaniica.blogspot.ba/
    xx Dzaniica

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post,
    happy Friday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those statement earrings are absolutely beautiful, we can think of so many looks to pair them with!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete