Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Eveline Big Volume Lash Mascara

I have been using this mascara for months now, and I`m in love with it. I got it as a Christmas gift from a great fried and at first I was a little sceptical using this, because I have never used Evelines mascaras. But hey, sometimes you have to try something different, and this was a great choice. My lashes love this product. It makes my lashes so long and cute, I can have the false lashes effect for the whole day. What can be better! I guess I have found myself a great mascara which is value for money. Yayy!!
Have you ever used Evelines mascaras or their other products? Is so, feel free to tell me more about them in the comments! ;)




Follow via Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

25 comments:

  1. Yay! Want to try this out! Thanks for commenting on www.qingsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend to try this one! ;)

      Delete
  2. Looks good:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never used it but love to try new mascaras! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know this brand, but it sounds great! :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds really good :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks fabulous!!! kisses babe :)

    Alejandra
    www.4everlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. heard a lot of eveline.. maybe I should give a try...

    The White Print Blog
    CGrabowska's Instagram
    SNAPCHAT: CGRABOWSKALIVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never tried this before but it looks amazing :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/08/blackout.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try! ;)
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  9. Will try this one!!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete