Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Crete Vlog part 2

So, here it is, the second part of our Crete trip. You can see how we visited the Old Town of Chania, where I also got sunburnt and didn`t feel the best, hah... Also, you`ll see the beutiful Georgioupolis and it`s nature and caves. Damn, how I miss you, Greece. But yea, if you liked the vlog, then don`t forget to give it a tumbs up and subscribe to my channel. ;)



Dont forget to watch it in 720p
                                   If you like the vlog and want to see more videos of my trips,then please subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE!

11 comments:

  1. Would love to visit Crete and this vlog just confirmed it! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely visit Crete, it`s amazing!

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Have a lovely Wednesday. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crete is my favourite island as I stayed there for a while. Great video.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear! Crete is my favourite too!

      Delete
  4. This place looks gorgeous :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely place !
    FASHION BLOG: www.theclassicv.com

    ReplyDelete