Followers

Friday, July 1, 2016

Hello July

Already July! Wow, time really flies so fast.. So, the other day we took my parens to airport and then chilled around Tallinn. Oh how I love citylife, wish I could live there already, but I can`t, I have school here. 
But what about my July? I have to admit that I`m really excited about this month. First, we are going to a cruise to Helsinki in 2 weeks and after that we are going to Crete. Oh, how I love Greece, I`m always so excited to go back there. So, if you guys know any nice places to go and see in Helsinki or Crete, let me know about them in comments. :) Besides to travelling aboard, we are also planning to exprore Estonia and do some bike trips here. Should be awesome. 
What are your plans for July? :)






 Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

2 comments:

  1. Its my first time on your site but I'm loving your look. Hope to see you keep posting :-)

    Elizabeth @ http://www.elizabethcustomskirts.com

    ReplyDelete