Followers

Monday, July 4, 2016

Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid

My first  little perfume review is finally here. Well, what can I say, this perfume is incredible and it`s not only because I love everything Beyonce does. It smells so sweet but exotic at the same time. I absolutely love it and recommend it to all of you who loves perfumes that have a sweet flowery scent.
Also, look how cute is the pink bottle, I love the shape of it which mde it really easy to use. Definitely one of my favorite perfumes so far!!!



Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

17 comments:

  1. I love that perfume:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this perfume but love the packaging and would definitely try this the next time I'm in Debenhams if they stock this x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture + Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should definitely try it!

      Delete
  3. Great perfume!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should try this!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great and I love the bottle!

    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is a great perfume!

      Delete
  6. Oh, the bottle is so amazing! Thanks for sharing, I really have to try it!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete