1. Dogs are allowed almost everywhere! Oh, how I wish I could take my dog with me to the shops and cafes here in Estonia, but unfortunaely I can`t. However, in Helsinki you can see dogs everywhere and it`s so great to see how much Finns do love animals.
2. The people! Finns are so chill and don`t give you that "weird" look if you look/have different style then the others. Also, most of the local speak fluent English, so it`s very easy to communicate with the people in Helsinki.
3.Shops! There are so many shops for everyone in Helsinki. You can find great high fashion stores, big malls or vintage/second-hand shops in this city. So everyone can find something nice for themselves.
4. Architecture! The architechure of the city is so lovely and, you can see buildings with a great history of past centuries, but so many of them have some modern touch. I love that Scandinavic vibe, where old meets new.
5. Parks, Nature! Besides the busy city life, you can find many-many parks in city centre where you can just chill, have a picnic, have fun with friends etc. Also, there are lots of forests nearby Helsinki, which is a great place to escape if you want to have a time of your own.
6. Cafes! Helsinki has so many nice cafes, and I`m sure everyone can find their favorite.
7. Little islands near the city! If you take a ferry to Helsinki, you can see so many little beautiful islands nearby the harbour. It would be so nice to own a little "mökki"-summer cottage of our own in there.
8. Sea! If you know me a little better, then you should know how much I love the sea and it`s denfinitely a place to relax for me.