Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Manhattan Clear Face BB-Cream 9 in 1

I have never used Manhattan products, but after this BB-Cream I know that Manhattan is the brand I can trust. It provides a great coverage, has a moisturising effect and the nicest smell ever. Like for real, it smelled like a nice perfume. Maybe it was because of it`s antibacterial effect or it was something else, I can`t say, but it was nice. 
Oh, and what are the 9 effects that one product has:
- fights with spots;
- has an antibacterial effect
- covers impurites 
- reduces excess sebum
- mattifies the skin
- moisturies the skin
- ensures a radiant finish 
- soothes the skin
- protects skin with SPF 15 (perfect for Summer)


Follow me on Bloglovin // Instagram // YouTube



8 comments:

  1. I will have to try this, but it seems as a perfect thing for summer.

    http://dzannica.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you this, especially for summer!

      Delete
  2. I think I should try this!
    xo
    www.sahara-desert.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try it, it looks like a good product! :)
    Kiss
    Luna
    http://www.fashionsnobber.com

    ReplyDelete