Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Faded

I`m faded, so lost.. These are the lyrics that describe my life atm. I`m so busy with work and scool that it`s driving me crazy, but enough of nagging, I didn`t make this blog to complain about my life..
On Thursday I had a nice day off which I spent in Tallinn with my bf, mom and stepdad. Family time, yes yes. We shopped, went to the cinema and watched Kung Fu Panda 3 (well there were only me and J), but yea, day well spent. 
Before heading to the cinema we had a little time to take some pictures. As you can see I`m still obsessed with this jacket from Newchick. 

jacket - Here / pants - Terranova / shoes - Seppälä


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / YouTube

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look dear. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this casual look : Simple yet elegant
    You have a interesting blog
    I hope you will like mine
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish, you look amazing <3

    x Alix N
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete