Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Instagram Update

If you are not already following my   Instagram account , you can do it HERE to see the latst updates of my life! :)

Family lunch at BabyBack Ribs & BBQ / Beachday with my family and bf / Getting ready for my stepsisters wedding / My sleepybaby, he`s crepy I know xd


Fresh berries from our garden (except the bananas ofc, haha) / Nice walk in my hometown / Went to see the Jägala waterfall with my boys / Beachday with my mom


Beachday everyday, this time with my guys and mom / A fun night at the beach with my friends / Look at this handsome beachboy / I lovelovelove this little cutiepie, always happy to babysit her

So if you want to see more pictures like this, don`t forget to follow me on Instagram @ccarinazz

17 comments:

  1. Such lovely and awesome shots. I love smoothie and yours look yummy and filling. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This smoothie was really yummi! :)

      Delete
  2. awesome pictures!

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!
    Should we follow each other in Instagram (name is @travelera.es)? Let me now if you want it and I will follow back :) xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sure we can follow each other on instagram

      Delete
  4. fun pictures! looks like lots of awesome adventures!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shots!
    Have a great week-end!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those beach days look fun!

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't your dog adorable! Lovely sunset shot too


    Suze | LuxuryColumnist

    ReplyDelete