Followers

Friday, June 5, 2015

Instagram Update

So, another Instagram update for you guys. If you want to see more pics of my life, make sure you follow me HERE!

Nothing feels better than a nice morning run. / Selfie before mommy-daughter time at theater. / Trippin in Viljandi with my baby. / That happy moment when my step father allowed me to drive his car.


My sleeping-beauty, isn`t he cute. / Always happy to babysit this little cutiepie. / Nice day at the beach with my baby / Oh yea, people, please stop hating Beyonce, she is THE queen.



I lloooove this red jacket and my piercing - should I wear my lip piercing more often? / Exploring some awesome places with my Roost (that`s how I call my car) / Nice day at the beach with my dog and bf / Banana pancakes for breakfast, yummmi! 

23 comments:

  1. Cool photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow u on instagram as a @viviennenight :) great to see u there :) have great weekend honey! :) nice photos btw! :)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I`m following you back! Thanks for your comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing photos :)

    http://nastriala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post, it's great as always :)



    xoxo
    MY BLOG CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, congratulations on the blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://www.morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dog is so adorable, looks so cuddly! haha http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your photos,so nice.
    Please follow me on bloglovin if you may,have a nice day
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That quote is everything! Bey is queen <3

    Flash Tattoo Giveaway!
    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this recap!

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete