Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Favorite Home-Made Hair Mask

I love DIY recipes. Most of them are really effective and inexpensive. Today I introduce you my long time favorite hair mask, which makes miracles. 

Honey, egg yolk and olive oil - That`s all I need for nourished hair. This mask is wonderful for dull and damaged hair. It leaves  hair so soft and shiny. I have done this mask for a really long time now and my hair is so nice and soft now. 

Ingredients:
1 tbsp of honey 
2 egg yolks 
5 tbsp of olive oil 

Mix all the ingredients and massage into your hair and scalp.  Leave the mask on for about an hour . And then rinse out with warm water and shampoo. 


What are your favorite DIY recipes? 






15 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips :)
    xoxo
    laurie
    http://withstyleandchicblog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely dear! Thanks for sharing and have an amazing new week!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair didn't like natural hair mask :( But they like natural oils!

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to start my day! love reading this post! it's full of inspiration and style ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool!
    I´ll try!
    Kisses!

    www.eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally recommend you to try this!

      Delete
  7. It looks perfect :)

    Bisous de France
    Sandy

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. "As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

    _________________
    Buy Archeage Gold
    RS3 Gold

    ReplyDelete