Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Instagram Update

 So my first Insta-update is here! If it`s quiet here, you can always follow my Instagram for all the fun stuff. :)

    My cute  birthday cake which my mom bought me // A little car party  with my buddies where we      got lost in the woods and had a lot of fun // My little cutipie - love him soo soo much // My favorite    pillow with the perfect quote.


  First day of my spring break, so sunny and warm // @ work, yea I can eat as much ice cream as I want there, lucky me // painted the balcony  with my mom // selfie before going to town.

Not gonna say anything about this pic - the quote says it all // my kitty loves Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies // before going out // enjoying sunny Saturday in down-town .

29 comments:

  1. Hola guapa..te acabo de conocer¿quieres que nos sigamos por GFC? me encantaría,te espero en:http://sonymingoss.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!
    TRèS ChIC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty post. Thanks for sharing you insta-update. Happy birthday in arrears.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!

    Please click on the link of this post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/04/green-coat-by-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. can I please have a bite of this delicious looking ice cream? :-O

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Instgram photos!
    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know in the comment so that i can follow you back instantly :)

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!! I like your instagram feed :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that hedgehog cake?! Also agreed with the quote, I feel like a lot more people will be happier with their lives if they don't dwell on past matters.

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx for following me Carina, i followed you back via Bloglovin, wanna follow via GFC? Let me know ^_^

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. You have the cutest pets. Both your dog and cat are sooo fluffy I wanna die :D

    Jasmin xx
    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Jasmin! Oh yea, they both are my cute teddy bears!

      Delete
  11. The cake looks so tasty! Hope you had a fab birthday. I love your shades too.
    Victoria xx thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete