Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Nicole X for Missguided part 2

 The wait is over!!! Now we can all buy Nicole Scherzinger`s second collection from Missguided. I went totally  crazy about her first collection but  I have to admit that this one is even BETTER. I really can`t choose something from there because I want them all. All items are so beautiful, chick and a little crazyy.
Check them out  : http://www.missguided.co.uk/

 Ja lõpuks ongi müügile jõudnud Nicole Scherzingeri teine kollektsioon. Pean tõdema, et juba eelmisest kollektsioonist ei suutnud ma midagi välja valida, sest nad kõik olid super kenad, aga see kollektsioon on VEELGI PAREM. Tahaks lihtsalt nad kõik sealt ära tellida, sest nad on üliüli ilusad ja lahedad.
 Tellida saab neid Missguidedi lehelt : http://www.missguided.co.uk/

           NICOLE X PLUNGE NECK CROP TOP WHITE


NICOLE X BIKER SLEEVE MINI DRESS


NICOLE X CUT OUT CHAIN DETAIL DRESS WHITE


NICOLE X MONOCHROME CONTRAST DRESS


NICOLE X CUT OUT MIDI SKIRT WHITE


NICOLE X QUILTED A LINE MINI SKIRT


NICOLE X SCUBA BELTED BIKER JACKET

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with it all especially the quilted skirt!x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Monochrome contrast dress is stunning - I'm heading over there now!!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete